I was experimenting while painting this red haired hottie over here:
So, what do you think? Wanna see what I did with her?... I mean, while painting? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* OK, here it goes:
1) sketch and color palette
2) skin color block in
6) clothes and light. White BG
7) copy that in a new layer above, desaturate it, levels and overlay.
8) got it's opacity down a bit
9) painted some white stroke for glows
10) that's how the white stroke would look like. Then I give it some blur, overlay and opacity
Any doubts? It's kinda simple if you follow my process, isn't it?
Stay in touch in twitter!! Follow me as @DivHiNO
Hasta siempre y adelante!