sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

Animated ads for La Pangolina

So La Pangolina is an independent comic anthology I'm chief editor of and where I also publish sum stories. Here are sum animated ads I made for it:

VINTAGE
Sum of the guys appear here and there all over this video. Just took me one afternoon to make it and that makes me very proud =) Audio is the only thing that I did not produce:



VIDEOGAMES
All the 4 of us who were involved in the project at that time are presented as a Street Fighter character trying to emulate the Street Fighter Zero 2 intro video. The voice at the beginning is from a good friend o'mine, Roberto Mendoza, also an illustrator:



ZOMBIES
I was in a big rush so I made this one like in 4 hours or so for the issue #6:



Shall post more stuff later. Hope ya dig!

Hasta siempre y adelante!

-HiNO

No hay comentarios: