jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

KISS ARMY COVER SKETCHES

This cover had sum specific indications from the editor and so I worked this way:

First I drew them all separately:






Then assembled them all the way they asked me to. You can see here's a first Catman tryout:



Then I painted the back ground like the Destroyer Resurrected album cover but in a colder mood, just as they wanted it. Here's the reference:



And here's the plain BG:



Then I added dinks and colors to each character according to the colder mood, of course, and had it as you have seen it in my previous entry. Anyways, here's how it ended up looking like:



More updates next week with sum slides I did for Red Bull Mexico and sum characters I'm designing for an anti-bullying play!! Stay tuned!

Hasta siempre y adelante!

- HiNO


No hay comentarios: